Followers

Friday, September 30, 2016

The Very Last Post!

Hi everyone, Sal here! I'm the one who creates all of the digital stamps for SLS Lines :)

I'm sad to say that we're no longer hosting any new challenges on this blog or sponsoring any further challenges for other blog teams. I may occasionally create a new digital stamp now and then, but there won't be any regular releases from here on in. I do have 150 stamps still available in my stores, lots of quirky and weird, and those will always be available.

I'd love to keep going and creating more images but I'll be blunt  - it costs me money. For real. I gave away far more stamps to teams and challenges than I ever sold. I'm sure the same is true for many other digital stamp sellers too. There are many blogs and challenge teams asking for free images for challenges or for prizes and not a lot of buyers left over. I get that it's fun to create new paper projects and share them with the world. I do understand that. But designers need to get paid for their efforts too. It's a hard balance to strike and I disliked saying no because I get it - creating is fun! :)

Many heartfelt thanks to Sharon, Maureen, Anne Lise and the rest of the design team. You guys have always been awesome and I love what you do with the images. You are creative geniuses!

A special thanks to those of you who have supported my efforts and created beautiful projects over the years. Happy creating everyone!

I can be found here:

www.slslines.com (Shop)
www.slscheibe.com (Blog & Portfolio)
slslines.etsy.com (Etsy Shop)





4 comments:

  1. Thankyou Sal for sharing your wonderfully quirky and inspirational digis with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that your Challenge site is closing but totally understand. I am one of the people who have enjoyed coloring and creating with your stamps and will continue to do so. I wish you all the luck in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are closing down. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use essayontime service for my Research Papers Writing Service. Good and fast service. Use and you my friend

    ReplyDelete