Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016

Inspiration

Hello everyone...Genny here with a little inspiration. I had bought myself a notebook to keep track of my bills and the whole thought was so depressing that I just had to decorate it. I began by covering the front of the journal with a piece of black card and stencilled red bubbles all over it.I had some chipboard letters which spelled bills and painted them red with acrylic and then glued them to the edge.I then added some red glitter rope to the left hand side. I then platted some more of the rope to make a bookmark. I attached it to the metal binding and used a red fabric skull to the bottom. I finally added this fabulous piece of artwork..the voodoo king from SLS. I coloured him with my promarkers, cut him out and glued him in place. He look exactly like I feel whenever I have to pay a bill...lol. I am also going to cover the whole front with a piece of adhesive acetate..so that it will be a wipe clean book. I hope that you all like it and will think about covering your own notebooks. So until next time..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment