Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Opposite Twins

Hi Susan R here!




Sal has drawn lots of super images for September.
I have decided to use three of them on ATCs and this post shows you the second...


This image is 'Opposite Twins'.

I coloured it with Promarkers and cut it out, splitting the image in two to make two ATCs.
These have gone into my Autumnal/Spidery Mini Journal
 - for more details please take a look on my blog!







Find all Sal's images here




Hope to see your makes in the next challenge starting on the 20th!



Happy Crafting!!











1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I found your painting quite funny. I encourage you to share more creativity with us. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information
    .

    ReplyDelete