Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Favs!!!

Hi SLS Fans!!
 
I was supposed to share a new creation at the start of today but have had some "hiccups" this week - starting with being involved in an accident with our truck (not our fault!!) and then extreme weather and no power yesterday and last night (Australia time)!!!!!
 
 
Sooooooo I decided to pop up a quick post of some of my most fav creation since I have been on the SLS Lines DT to inspire you to pop over to the store and grab some digis for yourself plus Sal has the most amazing clip art digi kits too - something for everyone!!
 



 
GREAT digis for all occasions!!!
 
Sharon
DT Co-ordinator
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Love those nudes Sharon Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handmade creativity is amazing. I am impressed from your this creativity. Keep it up and share more creations with us. Now its time to avail Moving company in Tuscaloosa, AL for more information.

    ReplyDelete