Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Judy's Inspirational Post, Morning People


Hi Judy here.  I made this art journal page as my June's inspirational project.  I had fun with this great image called Tired Mom Needs Coffee.   The image can be found here. I just love the expression on her face. This was a fun project. 

The background was created with a gell plate, several colours of acrylic paint and some textured wallpaper.  The pattern turned out very bold and I toned it down with a thin coat of gesso. I added the circles using a lid for a bottle and acrylic paint.  My image was coloured with Copics and a black charcoal pencil. The sentiment was created on my computer.  

For more information on this project check out my blog

 There is still time to join in the current challenge, Monochrome Challenge, just create your card or project using the current theme and enter it here.   Join us on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment