Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mad hatter by Titbelsoeur

SLS MAY INSPI

Hi there, this is Titbelsoeur today, sharing my inspiration AJ page of the month with you.
I have used an old background page I have once made for a circus-like album, as I thought it should perfectly fit with this Mad Hatter... 
meaning that one should never throw old papers !!
You never know whether you will use them or not !
I made this monoprinted background spraying ink to a cutting board, then used stencils with ink and acrylic paint.
I  colored this nice guy and his lovely cat with my usual Promarkers


Inspiration : Mad Hatter Portrait

Sal has now set up a proper website for her images (although the etsy with still be open) 
Find all her images here :



Can't wait to see your makes in our monochrome challenge !

Have a great crafting day !


No comments:

Post a Comment