Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Valou - "My Inspirational Post"

Hello everybody!

I hope that you all are fine today! Here, the sun is there! :-) 

Here is my first inspirational post. I hope that it plaeses you! 




I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Maja Design ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image " SLSLines ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayed Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the ribbon " blue Vichy ".


I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Round 2 ". I also stuck a die-cut realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ".

Then, I added the following flowers:

- Blue Marguerite.
- Red flower.
- White Rose (30 mm).
- Red tulip.
- Red Rose (20 mm).

Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day! 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment