Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

First Post from Susan R!

Hi! Susan R here...

I was absolutely delighted to be invited to join the Design Team of SLSLines
and here is my first Inspiration!!

I thought the best way to introduce myself was show you some of the things I like to do...

First, I was so pleased to use Goth Girl with Heart Balloons.
I printed her out in different sizes:


I like to use Promarkers and colour schemes involving black, white, greys and one other colour.
Here the added colour is pink!

I like to make ATC's so here is Goth Girl on an ATC.


I also like fancy folds so here is Goth Girl on a  twisted easel.


Both cards involve matting and layering DP from my stash.
For the easel card I have used oval and rectangular nesting dies
 and TH Spun Sugar Distress Ink to emphasise the shapes.
The sentiment is a stamp I have from Little Claire.
I have added ribbon and brads again from my stash...
Find more details on my blog

Do remember that the Portraits Challenge is still open
 and we would love to see your creations there!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment