I hope that you all are fine today! Here, the sun is there! :-)
Here is my first inspirational post. I hope that it plaeses you!
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ".
I used an image " SLSLines ", which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". Under the image, I stuck of the lace of ecru Calais and the pink creased ribbon.
I added a big pink rose (50 mm), a white daisy, a flower of cherry tree ecru, two Lilies turquoise blue , and two pink Lilidafts.
Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!