Followers

Friday, August 19, 2016

Inspiration Post.....Genny


 Hello everyone...Genny here. For my inspiration post today. I decided to work with this skull again. I just love them and am always finding different ways to use them. For the one above, I coloured it with my promarkers. I then used it to make a feature on a new sign for my cottage. I had a piece of slate and painted orange flowers around the edge and placed this skull in the bottom left corner. I then covered the whole lot with some exterior Modge Podge several times. It now sits outside my cottage and has created quite a stir. I think that there may be several cottages with a candy skull very soon..lol.

I was intending to stop there but then I decided ton see if it was possible to papercut the same skull...so I did. I took the black and white image and cut out lots of the plain paper. I was also careful to leave a small white area around the whole skull to give it some definition after cutting so much out. I then glued the papercut onto a pink,lilac and blue background paper which I had made using my H2Os. I finally mounted the whole thing onto a piece of black.

There is no doubt that I will be finding other ways to use these skulls. I am aiming to make a panel to decorate my front door and that may well be a collection of skulls. I will share it with you all as soon as I've finished it.

I hope that you will come and join in the new challenge that is due to begin here on the blog tomorrow. The rest of the team has created some wonderful makes. so I hope that you will pop over and join in the fun.So until next time..take care and happy crafting.

8 comments:

  1. The paper cut skull is awesome! Fabulous idea. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper cut skull is awesome! Fabulous idea. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we are going to talk about murals, it is a harsh reality that there are people who do not appreciate artworks like this. I fell bad, but there is less that I can do; I want them to realize that murals are beautiful and worth appreciating. But I simply don't know where to start. Sometimes, I think of writing as my way to Yellowstone Season 4 coat influence people to appraiser things that should be appreciated. I don't know if that is going to be effective, but I want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something do my assignment for me interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts help with assignment writing and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. online assignment writing This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It now sits outside my cottage and has created quite a stir. I think that there may be several Podge several times. UK's Top-Rated and Students' Most Favorite Assignment Writing services uk is Here to Offer Expert Help in Most Affordable Prices with a Guarantee to an A or A+ Grade
    Assignment writing services UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure I'll come up with more ways to use these skulls in the future. I'm planning on making a panel to hang on my front door, and it might be a collection of skulls.

    ReplyDelete