Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Monsters in Love


It is my turn for the inspirational post and I had so much fun with this image called  Love Monsters.

I used a gelli print from my stash for the background and used it's colours  for the colour scheme of my card.  I like using gelli print because it allows me to then use non-traditional colours. I make many gelli prints when I have my paint, inks and supplies out. They are so handy for making art journal pages and mixed media cards.  If I have one that I especially like I will scan it and use the print over and over again. 

 My Love Monsters  was coloured with Copics and I added some die cuts and fabric flowers to complete my card.   I know my hubby will enjoy it.   He likes humorous card. 

Make sure you stay tune for more inspirational posts this month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment