Followers

Friday, January 22, 2016

Susan R's January Inspiration - Part 2




Hi! Susan R here again...

Remember yesterday when I spotlighted this SLSLines Sugar Skull and the spotlighting technique?

Well today's card follows on from spotlighting and reminds me of the triple stamping technique and decoupage...


I used this image (Art Nouveau Flower Girl) just adding a touch of colour with Promarkers



 I then used nesting dies to cut the three shapes from the image and emphasised them by adding the same shaped pieces of pink card behind them. I built up the layers with dimensionals. The rest of the card is a white card base with various layers of pink card, spotty DP from my stash, ribbon and heart gems - this could be a Valentine card...




Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. That sugar scull is so cool! I like spotlighting technique. This new card is even more beautiful. Looks really.

    ReplyDelete