Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lisa Tyrell Inspirational Post

For those that don't know, I have joined the 'SLS Lines' Design Team. Today see's my first inspirational post for them........

For the inspirational posts, we can pick any image we like and make something with it to inspire others to make and hopefully join in with our current challenges etc....

I looked long and hard through the images and had to choose the image that related most to me and that was........Lazy Cat lol lol

Before I show you what I made, here are the links you need for the shop and challenge blog etc....

SLS Lines Etsy Shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/slslines
SLS Lines Challenge Blog - http://slslinesdigitalstamps.blogspot.ca/


So onto what I have made...... Here you gooooooooooo




The card base is from Hunkydory and was embossed with an A4 embossing folder. 
The image is coloured with spectrum noir pencils
The papers are from my stash, as is the sentiment. 
The blue and green embellishments are nail heads.

I hope you like my inspirational piece and will take a look at the challenge blog and join in our current challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment