Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

Cute Goth Girl

Here's a great image from SLS Lines today.  They are sponsoring a wonderful challenge and I hope you will all go over and play using some SLS Lines stamps for your chance to win at the Monday Greetings challenge over at Outlawz.  The challenge is Anything Goes.  This fun image I used below is called Cute Goth Girl with Teddy Bear.  I added a funny 2 part sentiment from Riley & Co.  I just love the cute little skulls in her hair, so I had to add some fun skull die cuts everywhere and go with the creepy cute them of the image of course, I did color her smile using Warm Grey copic markers.

Isn't she adorable?  There's so many other fun images over at SLS Lines, but also so beautiful fairies, some lovely Christmas images and  other great digi papers and coloring books to check out.  Play along over the the Outlawz Challenge this week and win some digi stamps from SLS Lines!

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment