Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Graphic set 1 - Crafting Vicky

Ok so I don't know about you.... but I always ALWAYS end up being late.... not matter how far in advance I start for Christmas.  I always end up adding people to my mailing list, adding home made items WHATEVER always end up late.  And this year as I was telling my husband how I should have started earlier (I started the Christmas card in January, and the gifts in April) he said how I would still end up adding things to my list.... hmmmm.... well he is probably RIGHT.

But I'm sure that I'm not the only one right?!? RIGHT?!? please do tell me that I'm not the only one?!?  So I really really love the precolored set that are available over at SLS LINES etsy store like this fab Christmas Graphic set 1 because all the fab elements are all there for you!  They are precolored and you can just print them and go!  How fab is that?!?  This card must have taken me about 15 minutes at the most to make.  And it's still HANDMADE so that's totally awesome.

I really didn't do much for this.  I used a premade blank card, a tag in my stash some twine and just fussy cut the image and put it on there!!!!  And I'm thinking it really does look awesome!

Here's a closer look at the image that are all precolored!
isn't this cool!??  I'm sure... well I'm hoping that I'm not the only last minute person here and that this might be helpful for others :)  For more info please come to my blog here.

In the meantime I hope you have a Fabulous Holiday season!  I'm off to go and prepare supper because we are having all my in-laws over for Christmas tonight!!!  YIKES thank god this card was easy to do!!!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment