Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Aargh Humbug!!!!!!!!

Hello Fans!
 
Today I am sharing some super quick and easy Xmas Cards - you know Xmas is coming and I bet some of you are still not ready (truth be known neither am I - too busy working!!)
 

 
These cards are a bit of fun and use digi monster stamps and digital papers and clip art - ALL available at the store!
 
Here's some links for you to the items I have used:
AND these monsters are also available as a clipart set if you want some pre-coloured:
And the link for the little Xmas Hats & Digital papers:
 
No excuses to not be creating LOL!
 
 
I don't normally do CAS style - I always want to add things and then it's not really CAS but I think the little scary monsters with their added xmas hats are really enough for these cards!!
 
Remember to play along in our current challenge too - we always love to be inspired by you as well!
 
Happy creating for xmas.......
 
Sharon
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi...I was looking for the winner of Challenge #14 "Boo"...

    ReplyDelete