Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Cat - Crafting Vicky

I totally ADORE doing mix media.  And when I do that I try to reuse my paint as much as possible.  So while making something I will use the left over on some little index cards.  And 1st thing I know I have some very cute little backgrounds.  This is what I decided I wanted to use today to share with you some inspiration!

I know that there are lots of Cat fans everywhere and I don't know if you know but SLS Lines has the cutest little cat set ever Cat set.
Digital Stamp cute cats cat digistamp, instant download, kitty pussy cat
I really wanted to use one of those cutie pie on my make and here it is.

Isn't he cute?!?  He was colored using my copics and I used my sharpie fine liner to add some whiskers.

You can find the details on how I made this on my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.
Saturday  everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment