Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Zombies - Crafting Vicky

As Halloween approaches we are all gearing up for some zombie fun aren't we?!?  And of course SLS has some of the greatest and funnest zombies!  For this make I chose to use some cute zombies... yes I did say CUTE they were people too at one point right?!?  And well some transform cuter than others :P  the set that I used is Zombie set cute.

I used 2 of them zombie number 2 and number 5 to make this little card.

This would be a great card for Halloween as well as for a b-day card for someone that's into zombies like the girlfriend of my son Andrew.  She loves scary things :)

Here's a closer look at the zombies that I colored with my copics.

You can find the details on how I made this on my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.
Sunday  everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment