Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

More Inspiration from Sharon.....

Hi SLS Lines Followers!
 
Sharon here again sharing another inspiration creation for March.
 

Have you seen this great "Book Lover Digital Stamp" available at the Store?
I love books & reading although these days I do more crafting and stamping than reading LOL!
 
I couldn't resist using the quote by R.D. Cumming:
 
"A good book has no ending."
 
 
I used old book pages and text tissue paper on the background of my page.
I added some Dylusions Sprays, acrylic paint and a alphabet stamp to complete the background of the page. 
The "Book Lover" image was printed on card and coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut and mounted at the bottom of my page on top of a little pre printed ATC sized card.
To finish off I printed the wording and adhered to the page.
 
 
Hope you like it!
 
As always keep checking here at the blog for more inspiration, our current challenge, new releases and more - you don't want to miss out on anything!!
 
Bye for now and happy crafting!
 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment