Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Faery with Mask - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with the great image Fairy with mask.  It's not a Christmas image but I gave it a Christmas feel.

I wanted you guys to see how we could turn a regular image into a Christmas one :)

I went with some non traditional Christmas colors since this is a non traditional Christmas image.

And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.
So what do you think?!?  Does she look Christmasy with all the blue tones?  If you want more details on the making of this card please come and check out my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky


1 comment:

  1. Stunning Vicky. Just adore the colours on this and that background is just so perfect for the image. A true winner here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete