I hope that you all are fine today! Here, the sun is there! :-)
Here is my first inspirational post. I hope that it plaeses you!
I used some paper "Action", some paper " turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ".
At the top, I added a die-cut " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
J'ai utilisé une image "SLSLines", que vous pouvez trouver ICI.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace ( WOC). I realized a knot with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft " ( WOC).
In the corner top-left, I stuck a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ". Above, I stuck the following flowers:
- White and pink Rose (30 mm) (WOC - Special edition).
- Pink Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Turquoise blue Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Flower of cherry tree white ( WOC).
- Rose cremates (15 mm) ( WOC).
- Pink Lilidaft (WOC).
- Rosebuds ( WOC).
I also added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
To finish, I added one " pink Lilidaft " ( WOC), one " turquoise blue Lilidaft ( WOC), one " white and turquoise blue Lilidaft " and a rose cremates (15 mm) ( WOC).