Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

October Inspiration With Susan

Today I am sharing my October inspiration for SLS Lines Digital Stamps. Here is my inspiration:








For this card I'm using Day of the Dead Calavera 2 which you can find at the SLS Lines Digital Stamps Etsy Shop! I printed this image on kraft paper and colored her with my Prismacolor Pencils. I love the look of Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft! I did a little bit of decoupage.. I popped some of the flowers and the skull on the flower on her head. The two black strips on the front are embossed with brick wall embossing folder and they are also stitched around the edge with red. I stamped the thank you. The cut around the image is a Spellbinders die. The corners on the inside are Die-namics dies from My Favorite Things. The inside square is also a Spellbinders die. I used all cardstock on this card; no patterned paper. This is a diamond fold card, but inside out.

1 comment:

  1. This card looks gorgeous! I love the 3Dness of it and the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete